TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE
I. General provisions
III. Type and scope of electronic services
IV. Rules for registering and using the store's website
V. Terms and conditions for placing orders electronically within the store.
VI. Order delivery
VII. Prices of goods and payment methods
VIII. Complaint procedure
X. Withdrawal from the contract
XI. Personal data protection
XII. Ways to resolve disputes
XIII. Final Provisions
I. General provisions
1. These Regulations set out the general conditions, rules and method of sale conducted by GREN FOX Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Częstochowa, at 188 Główna Street, 42-280 Częstochowa, NIP 7822681053, REGON number 366504168, KRS 0000662217 via the online store www.grenfox.com (hereinafter: the "Online Store") and sets out the terms and conditions for the provision of free electronic services.
2. These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and sets out the rules for using the Online Store and the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with a Customer at a distance through the Store.
4. The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the technical infrastructure of the Customer.
5. Viewing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store's assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 4 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be carried out without creating an Account.
6. Prices in the Store are given in Polish PLN and are gross prices (including VAT).7. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store's pages when placing the Order, including in the moment of expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
8. In the case of a Contract covering a subscription or provision of services for an indefinite period, the final (final) price is the total price including all payments for the accounting period.
9. Where the nature of the subject of the Agreement does not allow, judiciously judging, to calculate in advance the amount of the final (final) price, information on the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as about charges for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs will be given in the Store in the Product description.
Business day - one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Delivery - means the actual act of delivering the Goods specified in the order to the Customer by the Seller, via the Supplier.
Supplier - means an entity - a courier company with which the Seller cooperates in the scope of Delivering Goods by a courier company
Consumer - a natural person who performs with the entrepreneur a legal act not related directly to his business or professional activity.
Customer - means an entity for which services may be provided electronically or with which a Sales Agreement may be concluded in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations.
Customer Account - means an individual panel for each Customer, launched on his behalf by the Seller, after the Customer has registered and concluded the contract for the provision of the Customer Account service.
Visitors - any person (entity) using the online store website available at: www.grenfox.com.
Password - means a string of letters, numbers or other characters selected by the Customer during Registration in the Online Store, used to secure access to the Customer Account in the Online Store.
Entrepreneur - means a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit which is not a legal person, to whom the Act confers legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf and carrying out a legal act directly related to its business or professional activity.
Regulations - these Regulations of the Store.
Registration - means an actual act carried out in the manner specified in the Regulations, required for the Customer to use all the functionalities of the Online Store.
Store Website - means websites where the Seller runs the Online Store operating in the domain www.grenfox.com
Seller, Service Provider - GREN FOX Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Częstochowa, at 188 Główna Street, 42-280 Częstochowa, NIP 7822681053, REGON number 366504168, KRS 0000662217, which is also the owner of the Online Store.
Goods - means a product presented by the Seller via the Shop Website, which may be the subject of a Sales Agreement.
Durable medium - means a material or tool enabling the Customer or the Seller to store information personally addressed to him, in a way that allows access to information in the future for a time appropriate for the purposes for which this information is used, and which allows the stored information to be restored unchanged.
Sales contract - means a sales contract concluded remotely, on the terms set out in the Regulations, between the Customer and the Seller.
III. Type and scope of services
1. The Seller allows, through the Online Store, to conclude contracts for the sale of Goods, and to provide services in the scope of setting up a Customer Account and sending subscriptions, on the conditions set out in these Regulations.
2. The Seller has the right to place advertising content on the Store's website. These contents are an integral part of the Store and the materials presented in it.
IV. Rules for registering and using the store's website
1. Registration in the Online Store is voluntary. The above means that the Customer may also place an order without registering in the Store, after having read and accepted these Regulations.
2. Registration in the Store takes place by completing and accepting the registration form provided on one of the Store's pages. The condition of registration is to agree to the content of the Regulations and provide at least personal data marked as mandatory.
3. The customer who has registered after logging in gains access to additional options such as order history, the ability to check the stage of his order, remembering shipping addresses, the ability to receive current information about products from the e-mail address provided by him store and promotions.
4. The Customer and Visitor under these Regulations are obliged in particular to:
• not providing and not submitting content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
• use the Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
• not taking actions such as sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part of the Store,
• use the Store in a manner that is not inconvenient for other Customers, Visitors and GREN FOX S.A.,
• use of all content posted as part of the Store only for personal use and for purposes related to the conclusion of the Sales Agreement and the implementation of the Order,
• use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as with the general principles of using the Internet.
5. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided as part of the Website, the Store shall take technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data sent on the Internet.
6. GREN FOX S.A. may deprive the Customer or Visitor of the right to use the Store, as well as limit his access to part or all of the Store's resources, with immediate effect, in the event of the Customer or Visitor violating the content of these Regulations, in particular when the Customer or Visitor:
• provided during registration in the Store data that are untrue, inaccurate or outdated, misleading or violating the rights of third parties,
• has committed, through the Store, violations of the personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other Store Customers,
• will commit other activities that will be recognized by GREN FOX S.A. for actions that do not comply with applicable law or the general principles of using the Internet.
7. A person who has been deprived of the right to use the Store, pursuant to point III para. 6 of the Regulations may not re-register without the prior express consent of GREN FOX S.A.
8. In accordance with applicable law, GREN FOX S.A. reserves the right to limit the provision of services through the Store to persons over 18 years of age. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
V. Terms and conditions for placing orders electronically within the store.1. GREN FOX S.A. sells goods through an organized online store via the Internet. The sale includes currently available goods. In exceptional situations, e.g. when placing an order for the same Good at the same time by many Customers, it is possible that the Good will not be available. In such a situation, the Customer will be notified of the inability to complete the order to the e-mail address provided by him.
2. Orders are accepted via the website www.grenfox.com. The information placed on the store's website http://shop.grenfox.com/produkty.html does not constitute an offer to conclude a contract in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code
3. Goods in the Store are marked in detail. The Store's pages contain information about the properties of the goods, quality certificates, price, material from which it is made, etc.
4. When ordering goods, the customer chooses the goods by adding them to the basket, specifying in particular the quantity, color and, if necessary, also providing other specific information required for the given Good. The product is transferred to the basket, which is visible after clicking on the basket icon in the bar at the top of the page. By selecting the "Order" button with the basket's logo, the Customer launches a page showing all the products that are in the basket.
5. When placing the Order, the Customer may modify the scope of the selection of Goods and other data entered by him. To do this, follow the messages displayed on the Store's website and other information available on the website.
6. After selecting the delivery method and address and entering all necessary data (including invoice data, if any), select the payment method. After the Customer using the Store has provided all necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the placed Order will contain information on: the subject of the order, the unit price of the goods and the total price of the goods ordered, delivery costs and other additional costs (if these costs occur), the chosen payment method, the chosen method of delivery, the expected date of order completion and delivery time.
7. The Customer places an Order by clicking the "Order with an obligation to pay" button. Placing an Order is a declaration of will to conclude with GREN FOX S.A. Contracts of sale of the Goods marked in the Order, under the conditions specified in the Regulations.
8. Immediately after placing the Order, to the email address provided by the Customer GREN FOX S.A. will send confirmation of the order, containing the order number and final confirmation of all relevant elements of the Sales Agreement. The contract is considered concluded when the Customer receives an e-mail confirming the submission of the Order.
9. The Store reserves the right to contact the Customer at the e-mail address provided by the Customer or by phone, to the contact telephone number provided by the Customer in order to clarify doubts, confirm the order or in other matters related to the implementation of the order.
10. In the absence of a given Good in the warehouse or inability to process the order for another reason, the Customer will be informed by e-mail or phone about problems with the implementation of the order and possible solutions.
VI. Order delivery.
1. Deliveries of goods are carried out within the European Union.
2. Shipping costs depend on the country chosen by the customer, delivery method and payment method. Delivery costs have been marked on the Store's website. At the same time, the available methods and delivery costs are always indicated at the stage of placing the Order for the Customer to make a selection.
3. In the case of a parcel paid for on delivery, the order shall be forwarded for processing immediately after its submission.
4. Delivery of ordered Goods is by courier. If the selected product is available, the product will be sent to the Customer to the delivery address indicated by him within 14 business days from the date of the correct submission of the order (the date of order fulfillment is indicated on the product page).
VII. Prices of goods and payment methods.
1. The Prices on the website in Euro do not include tax. The prices on the website in PLN include VAT. Shipping cost should be added to the price of the goods.
2. The price given on the website at the time of placing the order is the final price binding the customer. After placing the order, the price of the ordered goods will not change, regardless of those introduced by GREN FOX S.A. price changes or commencement of promotional or sale campaigns.
VIII. Complaint procedure.
1. GREN FOX S.A. is liable to the Customer if the sold Product has a physical or legal defect (warranty). A physical defect consists in the non-compliance of the sold item with the contract in the scope specified in the provisions of the Civil Code.
2. Any Goods purchased in the Store may be advertised, in accordance with applicable provisions of the Civil Code regarding warranty, if within two years of its release to the Customer, a defect is found constituting its non-compliance with the contract.
3. A complaint may be submitted in writing by sending it to the address of the GREN FOX S.A. headquarters indicated in the Regulations or via e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to improve the complaint procedure, the Customer should indicate: the type of Good, date of purchase or order number, together with an indication of the defect and the type of claim being made.
4. The customer who exercises the warranty rights is obliged to deliver the defective item at his expense to the following address: GREN FOX S.A. ul. Główna 188, 42-280 Częstochowa.
5. GREN FOX S.A. will consider the complaint within 14 days and inform the customer about how to deal with it.
6. If the customer is an entrepreneur making a purchase in connection with his business, he loses his warranty rights if he has not examined the Good within 7 days of its delivery to the Customer and within that period he has not notified the Seller of the defect.
1. The Producer of the Good shall be liable under the warranty on the terms and for the period indicated in the warranty card attached to the Good.
2. The warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend the buyer's rights arising from the provisions on warranty for defects of goods sold. The customer may exercise the warranty rights for physical defects regardless of the rights arising from the warranty.
X. Withdrawal from the contract.
1. The customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22 (1) of the Civil Code, is entitled - pursuant to the Act on consumer rights - the right to withdraw from a distance contract, without giving a reason, within 14 days. The 14-day period is counted from the day on which the Goods were taken over by the Customer or a third party designated by him other than the carrier.
2. The customer referred to in par. 1 may withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract in writing. The declaration may be made on the form, a specimen of which is Annex 1 to the Regulations, but the use of the form is not mandatory. The statement should be sent to the address of GREN FOX S.A. given in these Regulations. To comply with the 14-day deadline for submitting a statement of withdrawal from the contract, it is enough to send a statement before the expiry of that period.
3. The Customer is liable for a decrease in the value of the Goods as a result of using them in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning.
4. In the event of withdrawal from the sales contract, GREN FOX S.A. returns the Customer all payments received from him, including the costs of delivery of the Goods to the Customer no later than within 14 days, in the event that GREN FOX S.A. did not declare receipt of the Good from the Customer, GREN FOX S.A. may withhold reimbursement of payments received from the Customer until receipt of the item back or delivery by the Customer of proof of sending it back, whichever occurs first. The refund will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer has expressly agreed otherwise.
5. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Customer sends the Goods at his expense immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which he informed about the withdrawal from the concluded Sales Agreement to the following address: GREN FOX S.A., ul. Główna 188, 42-280 Częstochowa. The deadline is met if the customer sends the item back within 14 days. Returned Goods should be packed by the Customer in an appropriate manner, adapted to the type and size of the Goods, ensuring that the shipment is not damaged during transport.
6. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered null and void.
7. The Customer is not entitled to withdraw from the sales contract in respect of contracts:
- in which the price depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which GREN FOX S.A. has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract,
- in which the subject of the service is non-prefabricated Goods, manufactured according to the specifications of the consumer or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
- in which the subject of the service are Goods that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things.
XI. Personal data protection
1. The administrator of your personal data is the Seller - GREN FOX Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Częstochowa. You can contact the Seller at: ul. Główna 188, 42-280 Częstochowa, via the e-mail address: email@example.com or by phone: 34 370 31 05.
2. The processing of your personal data will take place in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR).
3. Filling out the registration form to set up a Customer Account, ordering a subscription or placing an order for Goods on the Seller's website requires providing your name, surname and email address. These are the basic personal data that the Seller must have in order for the Customer Account to be opened and the subscription / order accepted for execution. You can also provide the Seller with your phone number so that he can contact you by phone.
4. By creating a Customer Account, ordering a subscription or placing an order for Goods via the Store's website, at the same time, you consent to the processing of your personal data provided to the Seller, such as: name, surname, e-mail address, and also provide it to you / Lady voluntarily. The basis for processing this data is your consent or art. 6 clause 1 b) GDPR (i.e. data processing for the implementation of a concluded contract). There is no obligation to provide this data, but if you refuse to provide it, you will not be able to perform the service or the order.
5. You have access to the content of your data and the right to amend it. At any time, you can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data or request a restriction of data processing, it will be sufficient to inform the Seller about it. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
6. Your personal data will be processed only for the proper functioning of the Customer Account, execution of the subscription order or performance of the concluded contract for the sale of Goods, including exercising the right of withdrawal. Your personal data will not be transferred to other recipients of personal data. Personal data will be processed only until the purpose for which they were collected has been met.
7. If the security of your personal data is violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. to the President of the Office for Data Protection.
XII. Ways to resolve disputes
1. Any dispute related to the performance of the contract concluded via the Seller's website will be resolved first by amicable means.
2. If the Customer is a Consumer and expresses such a will, all disputes related to the sales contract concluded via the Sellers website will be resolved through mediation proceedings or before an arbitration court at the Trade Inspection.
3. If it is not possible to resolve the dispute amicably, disputes arising between GREN FOX S.A. and a customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of art. 22 (1) of the Civil Code, will be settled by Polish courts, in accordance with Polish law, and the court with jurisdiction over these disputes will be the court in Częstochowa.
XIII. Final Provisions
1. A receipt or VAT invoice is attached to each purchased item. GREN FOX S.A. is not responsible for providing incorrect customer data.
2. The Regulations may change at any time. Amendments to the Regulations apply from the moment the new content of the Regulations is published on the Store's website, however, orders placed before the amendment to the Regulations will be implemented on the basis of the current rules.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and other relevant legal provisions shall apply. The Regulations do not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of customers under mandatory provisions of law.
4. The Regulations shall enter into force on 01/04/2020.